Playing at Frank Brown?
Whatever outdoor sport you’re into, Panama City Beach’s Frank Brown Park has the sports fields you need to play! There are eighteen total sports fields to enjoy using at Frank Brown. It’s the most comprehensive sports recreational complex on the Emerald Coast.
With diverse groups and world championships being held every year at Frank Brown Park— Millions of visitors every year come to the park to participate in these sporting event! Remember, if you have an event you would like to add, visit this page.
Frank Brown Park Features
- (1) 22-acre festival site
- (1) Aquatic Center
- (1) Fenced dog play area
- (1) Freshwater Youth Fishing Pond
- (1) Indoor gymnasium
- (1) Large group picnic pavilion- Playground Pavilion
- (1) Miracle League Field
- (1) Smaller group picnic pavilion- Lakeside Pavilions
- (1) T-Ball field
- (1) Under the Palms playground
- (2) Outdoor basketball court
- (2) Shuffle-board courts
- (3) Soccer fields
- (4) Multi-purpose football fields
- (4) Tennis courts
- (9) Softball / Baseball Fields
- 1.5 miles of greenways & trails
The place to play on the beach!
Many diverse organizations call Frank Brown Park home during tournament time! Below are but a few examples…
- PC Beach Hurricanes (Rugby Team)
- USSSA (Currently USSSA is the second largest and the fastest growing youth baseball organization in the Country.)
- Grand Slam (Based out of GA, Grand Slam Sports Tournaments is a leader in organized, first-class youth baseball & fast-pitch softball events throughout the Southeastern United States.)
- NSA (National Softball Association is a full service organization offering division of play at a competition level that both youth and adults will enjoy)
- WSL (World Softball League)
With so many great organizations dedicated to team sports, it’s no wonder Frank Brown Park is home to so many great tournaments. The fields are well maintained, and easy to get to. Frank Brown Park has great parking facilities and more than enough room for you and you family to enjoy a day at the ball park.